The Stove Pipe Company specializes in unique soapstone fireplaces, stoves and bake ovens. Soapstone is a natural stone material that was formed from intense heat and pressure deep within the earth millions of years ago. Soapstone makes an ideal material for fireplaces and ovens because of its natural ability to retain and radiate heat. In fact, it has been used in construction and architectural elements throughout the ages. Because soapstone can remain warm for hours at a time once it’s been heated, it’s an ideal heating source for a chilly overnight.
from The Stove Pipe Company
Get a Unique Soapstone Fireplace or Oven
Soapstone Naturally Retains & Radiates Heat
Here are some of the many benefits of soapstone:
- Easy installations & Low maintenance
- Smooth surface that is resistant to hot temperatures, bacteria & liquids
- Easy to work with (you can use woodworking tools)
- Higher energy-efficiency (absorbs heat faster than other materials)
- Comes in rich colours that can deepen over time(ideal for traditional or modern décor)
Curious about Soapstone? Contact Us!
If you’re interested in learning more about our available soapstone products, please feel free to contact The Stove Pipe Company today via phone or email. You may also pay us a visit if you’re in the Lethbridge area.